The Talon

“UNMASKED” A GCTC Original Production Casts Light on Student Stress and Anxiety

Back to Article
Back to Article

Carlene Lucombe

Carlene Lucombe

Carlene Lucombe

Grace Gosier, Staff Writer

Congratulations to the Good Counsel Theater Company (GCTC) Cast and Crew on a phenomenal performance!

Members of the GCTC worked long and hard on their production, Unmasked. The production portrayed the stress and anxiety that a typical high school student might experience, at not only Good Counsel but also anybody who goes to high school. Performances of the play took place for the entire school during school hours. On November 8, the GCTC performed for the freshman and juniors and on November 9 for the sophomores and seniors.

Not only did the show do an excellent job of demonstrating the daily anxiety and stress of some students, but also it raised awareness about mental health issues. The production performed last week was the first of three parts of the play. The other two parts will be shown later in the year. On top of all that, Unmasked was written and created by our very own students at Good Counsel!

Way to go Theater Falcons!

• “UNMASKED”  A GCTC Original Production Casts Light on Student Stress and Anxiety

Headlines

Music of the Month – December’s Playlist

Headlines

Best Shows on Netflix

Headlines

In Vogue: 10 Trends from Fashion Week

Headlines

Five Tips to Surviving Mid-Terms

Headlines

The Week in Pictures – December 2-8, 2018

Perspectives

Cartoon of the Week

Headlines

Archives

Music of the Month: November 2018

Archives

Shoebox Project for the Homeless

Archives

The Week in Pictures – November 25-December 1, 2018

The Student News Site of Our Lady of Good Counsel High School